Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Suckin dae for mi=(

Now playin...
[A Shoulder To Cry On] by Tommy Page..
Heard before tis song??
It can be found on my playlist..
I like tis song..
The lyrics was well-written and was quite touchin...

Last two dae was quite suckin dae 4 mi..
Head feelin dizzy and vomit...
Lucky, now was slightly better...
Mummy actualli wan brin mi go c doctor...
But i dun wana trouble them..
cuz it is in the middle of the nithe..
The taxi fare and the emergency fees...all nds $$
I tell them i feelin better...
Mayb after a slp, i will feel much more better..
But the dae after..
Still felt unwell...
Dun wan to tell them..
Cux i noe lter They will be worried..

I realli felt touched when all my frens showered concern to mi...
though we r not realli close frens..
But i feel rather happi..
Lolxx..
Ok la,
Write till here le..
wana go eat lunch le..
Or else lter gastric again..
Lolxx.

No comments: