Monday, April 6, 2009

Lesson thru lives

Haizz...
Now start lookin for jobs le...
I think poly gone case liao..
Too many pple..
so not much vacancies left...
All becoz of those tis yr "o" level lor..
Sway....

Now listening to Luo zhi xiang song...[Di Er Shun Wei]
It's quite a nice song..quite sad...suitable for mi this emo...T_T

Den last fri went to causeway point..kena get "pang sei" by my this "fren",
Actualli i realli vry angry de lor,
I reached causeway den tell mi can't mit mi liao,
Den wat am i supposed to do dere sia.
Borin sei. Nthin much to shop.
Too early go home,
mummy sureli suspicious de lor.
But if dun go home, den where to slack?

That tyme realli angry, but wat's more den angry...
Is Disappointed.
Actualli i buy one present for my that "fren" le,
But it is pointless la.
I oso duno when den can gif him,
So....the present goes into the dustbin.

Sometymes, no matter how much u love a person or a particular item,
U juz hav to gif it up.
Coz mayb it doesn't belong to u.
I oso hope i can find true happiness...
But the more i wan..
The chances of getting it is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll HARD!!

To mi, happiness is too far-stretched.
The more i wan to grab hold of it, the more i lose it.
Now,
i hav learned le..

I learn to gif up,
I learn to let go, though it hurts.
I learn that happiness which i want is the most hardest to get.
In life, u realli hav to been thru diff stages to show that u hav grown up.
In relationship, it is oso the same.
Everyone will sureli gets hurts in a relationship,
But u oso will learned something frm it.
That's when u can finalli say that u have loved someone truely be4..

It's all depend on fate.

No comments: