H3llo, Fr3ns.
It's me again=)
Tis one week, i spent alot of tymes thinkin abt all the things tht happened in my life.
Sad to say, most of them r sad Memories.T_T
Till now, i realli regretted breakin off wif my 3rd ex.
Though i noe we cld last long 2gether, but i chose to let it end within one mth.
I noe i love him and i noe he love mi too...
So now thinkin back, I realli regretted it.
However, it's no use regrettin.
Life has to move on, We hav to move on.
I will wish him the best of luck in watever he do=)
Frens say i hav to changed.
I oso noe i hav to changed - Frm the worse to the Better.
I noe it's impossible in such a sht period,
But wif determination,
I believe i can do it=)
Jia you ba..
Somethings in life, no matter how much we wan to grab hold of it,
It will still slip thru our fingers.
Y??
That's becuz it means tht those things does not belong to us.
It applies same to a relationship.
If we keep on holdin back onto a person tht doesn't belong to us,
Wat's the use?
Letting go - is another way of LUV.
Tht's y i chose to let go.
Frens always ask mi y i doesn't feel sad after a break-up.
Its not i dun feel sad,
It is becuz i do not wan my frens n family to worri abt mi.
Sometymes alone in my room at nithe,
All those memories wif my ex will flash back in my mind,
And the nxt moments,
I was cryin.
But...they do not noe.
All my ex doesn't noe.
They insist tht i do not luv them.
It's ..... mayb we hav diff mindset tht causes the break-up.
Whenever i wan to be serious in a relationship,
Guys will chose to let it go.
They will step back n say:
"We Break Ba" or " Let's be frens, I think we r not suitable" all these stuffs.
I hav alrdy fallen frm them.
How cld we be frens back again?
I nver tell them,
I respect their decision.
Wat's the point?
Nthin will change. The endin will still b the same.
Every relationship i been thru,
It's always the same endin.
Now,
I finalli realise true luv is hard to find.
I leave it all to fate.
I onli wan to concentrate on findin a job and on my studies.
Though private sch is hard to study,
But i believe i can do it=)
Cuz i hav the determination now^^
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment