Todae is another boring dae for mi...
Slacking at home again...
Ytd goes out till midnithe den cai reach home.
Was kinda tired.
But duno y i can't get to slp.
Was thinkin of lots of things.....Relationship and friendship matters...
Duno why, feel kinda stress when think abt those things...
I dun wan to hurt anyone...But the more i dun hurt them...the more stress i m..
Duno how:(
I feel like a playgal...though i hate those pple who call mi that..
But when i think back...It is quite true..Coz i m realli a playgal...
I realli hate myself for hurtin all those guys...
But it's beyond my control...
Sometymes, i realli feel like a bad gal...
keep hurting everyone ard mi...
If there wasn't mi...
Mayb all those guys whom i hurt won't be so miserable now..
I hate Playals...but .....i m no difference from them...
Haizzzz..
Realli stress....
write till here le...
2ml den continue...
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment