Staying in sch de student hub todae after lesson...
Lucky the lesson end le...
den i can blog..
So angry in sch todae...
My classmates are so sickening "F***" lor...
Teacher ask them to lend mi n one of my fren a Laptop to present or powerpt project..
but the whole class.....none of them is keen to lend us...
say wat our thumbdrive gt virus...
they themselves cai gt virus lor...
is BIG BIG VIRUS lor...
WTF!!
Dun lend jiu dun lend lor...
dun think they can afford to buy laptop ...they vry high class....
such an IDIOTIC class....I realli hate to be in the same class as them...
Y doesn't my dae look fine to mi??
Wanted to talk to someone...but realli dun hav...
Onli can keep it in my heart...
Everything that we do is like wrong de...
Feel like givin up everything...
coz it is realli too much for mi to handle...
Juz now a guy express his feeling to mi...
but i canot accept him...
coz to be exact..i think i gt bf le...
y think?? coz i duno izzit considered officially anot...
Haizzz..
but even if it is official...i oso won't be happi at all...
Juz that that guy will be happi...
he happi jiu hao le...
But am i doin the rithe thing??
I duno...
I juz dun wish to hurt another guy le...
coz i dun wan them to be like my ex ex ex bf, KH
If can turn back tyme...
I hoped i won't met KH
at least like that he now still can be vry happi...
I realli hurt him vry vry deep...
juz wanted to say sorri to him...
realli vry sorry...
hoped he can be happi now....
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment