Todae dammm tired...
But had to go out...
Lolxxx...
So tired oso bo bian..
Lolxxx..
Duno y, goin to graduate, I shld feel more sad...
But i felt more happier instead..
Strange??
I duno leh....
Anw, Nthin to happi abt oso...
Coz mayb Feb want to go find jobs..
Lolxxx..
Coz cannot everytyme sit at home n slack sia...
Lolxxxx...
But.....the problem is....
I duno wan find wat jobs leh...
Sianzzz.....
Still hav to trouble over this thing#$%%@
Recently nver c him ard in sch ....
Duno y....i felt that our communication had decrease...
Y ar???
Can anybdy pls pls tell mi ar??
I noe we can't be lovers...But we still can be frens ...
Or izzit he scared that his fren or my classmates will anyhow spread rumours again??
All these i duno...
But i onli noe....
We could not be like before anymore...
If i knew this would happen,
I won't even start a relationship wif him...
I will wish that we would be like before...
There is Laughter, Secrets shared between us...
Now....
Wat is left is onli a friendly smile...
Haizzz....
Rumours could be quite dangerous sometymes....
So pls stop spreadin RUMOURS!!!
Juz shut the FUCK up!!
Mind ur own business=_=
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment