Monday, March 16, 2009

New relationship

Todae juz went out...so tired..
lolxx....
Oh yeah...2ml mayb goin Far East buy clothes...
Lolxx..
Coz heard frm my fren that Far East gt sell Visual Kei clothes...But he say most of them r for guys...Sobxxx..Sobxx..

To add on, I oso felt quite happi todae...
Cozz............
I finalli had a serious relationship...
Not those kinds of Flings...
This tyme round..it is real.........

My baobei lao gong....Kelvin aka Heats...
Lolxx...
Love him.......though cannot gurantee that our love will last...
But i m goin to love him frm now onwards....
When he tell mi he lov mi............
I was realli touched...
Thogh happi...
But i was worried at the same tyme...
I m scared that this kind of happiness won't last long.......
But anyway...

I noe now...
that i m willin to change for his sake...
N i seriously hope that our love will continue on & on...
lolxx....

No comments: