Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A KayPo will always be a KayPo forever.

Yozz...welcome to my blog...Lolxxx...
Felt so happi...finalli.....i hav my own personal Blog...
Lolxx...
The feelin is realli vry vry GREAT!!

Firstly, I would like to thank my Best fren...Roy...for helpin mi with this blog stuff....
Lolxxx...A big thank you to Him....

Secondly, Thnks to all my frens for stayin by my side no matter wat happen...
Lolxx...

Actualli, for mi, i Dun like to write anythin unpleasant for my 1st post....But, I realli can't take it anymore....So....I decided to BLOG....Coz i realli felt it was unfair for my mei n one of my fren to be scolded by a KAYPO for nothin......

The story goes like this....My mei n her ex break up for some reason.This ex of her, I oso noe. The three of us even went out together. However, Everything was different after they broke up. I juz dun understand why that guy wan to badmouth my mei to his fren. It juz puzzles mi alot. But, this is ok. Coz, afterall, My mei was also partly to blame for the break-up. We thought we should juz let it go and eveything will soon become peaceful again. However, Things doesn't happen as we wished for. My mei's ex de fren went to my mei's friendster and spam her with comments, scolding her Bitch and lots of ugly words. Who the Hell does she think she is, Who gif her the rithe to scold my mei. I was extremely angry when my mei told mi this. I dun wan my mei to be scolded by that IDOIT MOROONfor nothing. If my mei is a bitch, den that person who scold my mei is a SLUT lor. A KAYPO SLUT lor. I m sure she won't be happy if she know wat i had scolded her. The same reason goes to my mei. She is oso not very pleased to see those comments, In fact, she felt realli HURT. Eveytyme i see her feelin hurt and still act as if nothing is wrong, i will feel sad. She is my mei, and i feel so useless that i can't help her when she is being scolded. This is the first time that i had felt so useless. I had said before, Family and frens are the most important thing to me, I will not sit back and do nothing about it. I juz hoped that the KAYPO SLUT will let the matter rest. She doesn't have the rithe to CRITICISE my mei. SO shut the FUCK up!! Dun think she is a ah lian, everyone needs to be scared of her. No matter how many Gangs she had, I m oso not scared of her = KAYPO Kia. To add on, I oso wish to tell That Slut that not every gal is interested in LOOKS. For my mei and mi, We determines a guy's looks by his character. If that guy's character is like a rotton egg, then no matter how handsome that guy is, my mei and i will oso not be interested in.

Psps to those reading my blog, Sorry to u all if i sound aggressive. Juz that i realli need to stand up for my mei. I dun wan her to be mistaken by a DAmm KAYPO CHILDISH GAL.

No comments: